You can create the redirect for your domain in your cPanel. In order to do it, perform the following actions:
1. Log into your cPanel.
2. Navigate to the Domains section and click on the Redirects option:
3. Choose the type of redirect you would like to use for your domain:
4. From a drop-down menu, choose the domain name you would like to redirect:
If you want to redirect a single page or directory, you can use the text field following the drop-down menu and enter the name of the folder or file.
5. Enter the full URL of the page your domain will be redirecting to in the Redirects to field. (Add domain or URL with http://, https:// )
6. Select if you want your domain to redirect with www. or not:
7. Check Wild Card Redirect if you would like all files in the current directory to be redirected to the same files names in the new directory.
Example: If techedutricks.com redirects to techedutricks-test.com, then:
Click on the Add button in order to create the redirect.