[Solved] How to track visitors in Google Analytics
Follow this guide to ensure all of your visitors are being tracked in Google Analytics
To track your visitors in Google Analytics you first need to make sure you have your Google Analytics code installed on your website. Then you have to enable Google Analytics tracking.
Remember before advertise you have to track analytics. Tracking analytics will help you to find how your site performs and what to do next. Knowing how to set up Google Analytics will help you access a wealth of information about your website’s visitors.
Why do you need Google Analytics?
- Amount of traffic your site gets overall
- The websites your traffic came from
- Individual page traffic
- Amount of leads converted
- The websites your leads came form
- Demographic information of visitors (e.g. where they live)
- Whether your traffic comes from mobile or desktop
- And more…